Salt Lake City, UT –GOED and the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) have teamed up to present a free virtual panel discussion on consumer perceptions of certified sustainable nutritional supplements.
According to a press release on the topic, the one-hour presentation will take place via webinar on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. PDT. The speakers will present data and insights that influence consumer buying habits in the world of omega-3 supplements.
The speakers include:
- Chris Gearheart, GOED Director for Member Communication and Engagement
- Emily Wyatt, MSC Content Marketing Manager, USA
- Laura Johnson, Senior Commercial Manager at MSC, Western USA
- Esmeralda Garcia-Smith, Sam’s Club Director for Product Development and Sourcing (Consumables / H&W)
- Sam Wiley, Wiley’s best CEO
Interested parties can register here.
Related Topics: GOED signs partnership to recognize the role of the Peruvian anchovy fishery
Pilot study suggests association between omega-3 index and COVID survival rates
MegaFood works with Foster Farm Botanical
Previous articleBloomberg Op-Ed on Supplement Risk conveniently ignores realityNext articleTilia Holdings invests in NutriScience innovations